Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bad Drivers

After I got hit by a lady running a red light, I would burst into tears anytime I ran a yellow light, or anyone I was riding with ran a yellow light. I became more understanding of people driving slowly. I thought maybe they were going through something like I did after my accident so I was more forgiving.

However, a slow driver is completely different from a BAD driver. It doesn't matter what state I am driving in, they are everywhere. I don't understand how people can't understand that if your entering a freeway, you need to speed up. It is just plain dangerous to slow down to enter a freeway, it disrupts traffic and can cause accidents. So what are these people thinking?! Slowing to 45 mph when your jumping into a 60 mph zone is just plain stupid. Yep I said it, these are some dim bulbs.

Another one is those people that are in a turn only lane, then decide to go straight. Again, accident waiting to happen. How hard is it to just turn, then turn around? These are accidents trying to happen.

The ones that drive so close to your bumper you can't see their grill or licence plate. Your brakes aren't that good, Buddy! Is it some sort of contest, to see how close you can get to the car in front of you?

Let's not forget the weavers. I can't figure out why people drive so crazy, just to get ahead one car. Then of course you always meet up with them at the red light. Got real far, didn't you? Hurry up and wait. LOL

Whenever I see drivers like this, that are bound and determined to kill someone, I put a bubble around them. I visualize a bullet proof bubble around them, that is fluffy on the outside. So when they crash, because they are going to eventually, they only hurt themselves and not everyone else on the road. I like to think it works.

Don't get me wrong. When the kids aren't in the car I speed. But, I also know how to read traffic and don't make needless and stupid maneuvers that get me no where. I always drive with a bubble around my car too. I have angels protecting me. I have parking angels too. I ask them to jump ahead and make sure I can get a really good parking spot. Know what? It works! I get parking spots right up front 98% of the time. The rest of the times I forget to ask them to jump ahead for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment