Friday, August 6, 2010

Glacier

This was from awhile ago when I found out a bunch of ladies had a burr up their butt and I some how ended up in the middle of it.
I couldn't sleep so I started meditating and I asked "what am I suppose to do with all this now?" And I got some very odd responces. Thought I would share.
1) Everything is relative. We are all in our own heads with our own experiences and our own needs.

2) The world moves. All of nature is in constant movement. We each could be the glacier standing still or the slow moving plants on the edge or the fast moving, running straight ahead herd. But it is all in constant movement. So I asked "which am I?" and in return I got "which are you?" So my spirit guides can be smart asses.

This is what I came up with. I am a pillar on the glacier. I am standing up to see everything around me but I'm standing still and quite. As nature sweeps by me I get hit sometimes. So I asked "why am I getting hit?" In responce I hear: Some are running full steam ahead and don't see you, so they hit you without even knowing it. Some are moving along leisurely and bump into you just because you are in their surroundings. And still others are looking for something to try to knock down. Because they don't have anything else to do, or they want to be near you and don't know how else to go about it, or because they need to just knock something over.

I thought about that for a few minutes. I don't think I am standing still though. I mean I think that would mean I just let life pass me by. Right? Nope. The glacier is moving slowly down the hill. The Earth is always in rotation. As the universe moves so do each one of us.

I chewed on that for awhile. It usually takes me a couple days for stuff like that to sink in.  I guess I was hurt that some of my "friends" may think me capable or even willing to be apart of pettiness but I'm ok now. We each have our own reasons for needing to believe the worse in others or not. We each have our own lessons to learn. So if MY part in all this helps someone move forward in their universe so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment