Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fear

Fearless. That was a hard place to get too. I can't say I am completely 100% fearless, though. I am afraid everyday that the pain will come back. But still, I know when it comes to all the things everyone else is afraid of, I'm just not. I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid of family dying. Why would I be, I can still talk to the living if I'm dead and the dead if I'm living. I'm not afraid to be left alone, I have been alone and survived. I'm not afraid of confrontation, what is the worse that can happen? Well I suppose if someone got mad enough they could kill me, but I'm not afraid to die.

A friend of mine asked me how I can stand to see all the death and destruction in the world. Aren't I afraid of it, doesn't it depress me. It is true that when I stretch out my gift I can see tragedies all over the world that aren't on the news. I suppose it all boils down to faith. I trust the universe to balance itself out. Everything in nature needs balance, that is why we breath the air provided by trees. It all falls into a circle that stays in balance. Yin and Yang. We need the dark to balance out the light.

More over though, I believe we all choose our own path before we are born. We all know that we are coming to Earth to learn a lesson. We choose our lessons, then are born. We have to forget all of that when we are born because if we consciencely new the lessons, we would blow through them in the easiest way possible. So our souls know the lessons and we put ourselves on the path that will best teach us that lesson. We either choose to learn it, or not. So people that life in war torn countries are learning the lessons they choose. I feel bad for them and I wish I could protect them or save then. But I have faith that this is the way it has to be for now. Even if these people were saved from their horrible conditions, if they didn't learn their lesson, they will just be put back into that situation or worse. So that is how I deal with the human travesties of the world. I still give to charities and help when ever I can. I believe that is because part of my lesson in this life is to be selfless.

Just because I'm not afraid doesn't mean others aren't. So when I can I try to ease those fears, and help the ones effected. Some other time I'll talk about us all being one. Helping others in turn is you, helping yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment