Monday, July 19, 2010

Gee where to start?

Currently I am a "older student" returning to college. Because I am so busy on any given day I chose to take classes online. I have to say that I am just stunned at how stupid the average student is. Whoever let these kids past Jr. High needs to be fired. Whoever let them past High School needs to be flayed. "I gots junk on my mind" is not a college level sentence. I printed a copy of an a submission for an assignment for my class and carried it in my bag for a week. I showed it to many people, because I simply could not do it justice. Explaining it to people just made me sound like I was making fun and exaggerating. I also think it is very possible that college is wasted on the young. Not that hard people, cat C-A-T.

For the first time I put the fact that I am psychic in a school paper. I totally expected to fail the paper. I got a perfect grade. Why do I find that kinda funny? Because I hate the word. Hate that I am one. I have been trying to come up with a better word for it. How about ALL KNOWING OZ? Oh yeah, that's taken. When someone tells me they have the gift, the first thing that runs through my mind is, "oh sure you are." I think that 90% of  psychics are fakers, and/or con-artists. Ok maybe a few of those are deluded nutballs too. I don't tell too many people because what invariably happens is I start getting hounded to do "readings." I don't mind reading for my friends and family. I don't mind an occasional stranger, but there is a time and a place for everything. And these people that can't take a shit without asking a psychic first...... I call them psychic addicts..... That is sick, get a life. I used to work for a psychic phone line. I felt like it was such a waste. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment